D26681: [TabBox] Thumbnail Grid window switcher

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 02:21:30 GMT 2020

Zren created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Zren requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Cleaned up my code from https://github.com/Zren/kwin-tabbox-thumbnail_grid

  The column is calculated recursively, but survived a stress test.
  https://github.com/Zren/kwin-tabbox-thumbnail_grid/pull/2

  > I tested when "show desktop" is configured to be hidden since I know it didn't like it with modding by 0 items in the python test. "show desktop" will show up on an empty desktop though so there's always at least 1 item it seems.

  I wrote a python script to easily test the recursive column calculation with __ number of windows.
  https://github.com/Zren/kwin-tabbox-thumbnail_grid/blob/master/test_recursion.py

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

AFFECTED FILES
  windowswitchers/CMakeLists.txt
  windowswitchers/thumbnail_grid/contents/ui/main.qml
  windowswitchers/thumbnail_grid/metadata.desktop