D26530: ScrollView: Do not overlay scrollbars over contents

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 13 15:22:36 GMT 2020

ahiemstra added a comment.

  > yes, i'm saying that the patch besides putting the separation in the frame, it also reintroduces the frame by default, which is unrelated (and i think it should be avoided)

  The patch as-is does not, what you see is the default scrollview background that I enabled in my tiny test. This patch actually just makes the space for the scrollbar, since the scrollbar itself was not changed whatever is underneath becomes visible. With the default scroll view background enabled that becomes the frame, but it can easily just be a view-colored rect.

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style