D26530: ScrollView: Do not overlay scrollbars over contents

Ilya Bizyaev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 8 22:47:22 GMT 2020

IlyaBizyaev added a comment.

  Visually, this looks like a step back to me... Do you also envision Konsole using opaque overlay scrollbars again?
  The current scrollbar appearance is quite common on desktop (Telegram and GNOME apps come to mind), so it's not odd/out-of-place by any means.

  > it is inconsistent with all the other views we use

  Doesn't mean by default that the most common pattern is better... especially if it comes across as "old fashioned"

  > it just causes more problems than it solves

  Haven't heard of related issues before, could you give an example?

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style