D27480: Solid-device-automounter/kcm: Get rid of singleton for AutomounterSettings

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 24 11:05:34 GMT 2020

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> DeviceAutomounterKCM.cpp:44
>      : KCModule(parent, args)//DeviceAutomounterKCMFactory::componentData(), parent)
> -      , m_devices(new DeviceModel(this))
> +      , m_settings(new AutomounterSettings(this)), m_devices(new DeviceModel(this, m_settings))
>  {

please break the line before ", m_devices"

> DeviceModel.cpp:34
> +DeviceModel::DeviceModel(QObject *parent, AutomounterSettings *m_settings)
> +    : QAbstractItemModel(parent), m_settings(m_settings)
>  {

m_settings on its own line?

> DeviceModel.h:37
>  public:
> -    explicit DeviceModel(QObject *parent = nullptr);
> +    explicit DeviceModel(QObject *parent, AutomounterSettings *m_settings);
>      ~DeviceModel() override = default;

parent should come last and keep the = nullptr

> DeviceAutomounter.cpp:111
>      Solid::Device dev(udi);
> -    automountDevice(dev, AutomounterSettings::Attach);
> -    AutomounterSettings::self()->save();
> +    automountDevice(dev, m_settings->Attach);
> +    m_settings->save();

This is rather odd. A too eager search and replace? ;-)

> AutomounterSettings.cpp:23
>
> +AutomounterSettings::AutomounterSettings(QObject *parent) :
> +    AutomounterSettingsBase(parent)

I guess you could have used `using AutomounterSettingsBase::AutomounterSettingsBase;` in the header instead.

> AutomounterSettings.h:31
>      public:
> +        AutomounterSettings( QObject *parent = nullptr );
>          enum AutomountType {

No space between the parenthesis

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop