D27381: [sidebar] Resolve changes in module before switching

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 13 19:32:30 GMT 2020

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  After some refactoring we close the module before checking if there are
  unsaved changes. We then try to resolve changes on the new KCM that
  we've just opened, which never has changes.

  BUG: 416834
  Fixed-in: 5.18.1

TEST PLAN
  Opened colours in systemsettings