D29234: Fix various bugs introduced with heading

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 27 23:21:20 BST 2020

niccolove added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in NotificationItem.qml:125
> Please use one of the `State` below for `inGroup` state

I originally did this but I had a problem. It displays and works just as good, but it will throw a "you are using anchors in layouts" error in the console. Even though I disable the anchors in the propertychanges, it seems like the property is updated after throwing the error.

> broulik wrote in NotificationItem.qml:139
> This `MouseArea` should not be necessary and it makes the close button unusable

Why shouldn't it be necessary?  PlasmoidHeading inherits from the Control element, which does not let click events through according to the documentation, so I thought I'd need to catch them on top of it.

Regarding the close button unusable, it's due to the order of the elements, I'll fix it immediately

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace