D29142: Add footer support to systray

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 24 19:04:17 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  It helps to add a description, Test Plan, and screenshots. Since there are none, I have to guess at what this patch is doing, and I'm not sure if its failure to remove the extra margins around the footer in the Audio applet are due to a missing other patch, or this patch not working.

  F8258130: Screenshot_20200424_120347.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8258130>

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace