D29137: Added plasmoidHeading to clipboard and ported to Page

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 23 20:04:52 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks! Implementation-wise, I would have re-arranged things a bit to have only one header for the `PC3.Page`, with the contents changing depending on the page in the stack, rather than your approach of giving each page in the stack its own header, but that works fine too and it's perfectly valid so I'll accept it.

  Everything works great. Just one thing: I feel like we need a `units.smallSpacing` bottom margin underneath the headers for both pages.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace