D28873: Add SwipeNavigator component

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 21 11:41:26 BST 2020

niccolove added a comment.

  In D28873#652724 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28873#652724>, @mart wrote:

  > for those that are a sidebar, there is already a standard, agreed upon look, that is being slowly and painfully moved to be adopted, which is:
  >  F8249505: Screenshot_20200420_180317.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8249505>

  I agree that that element has the same function on navigating views. I think that either this tasks uses that appearance on desktops (which would kill the "horizontal navigation"), or KCM should switch to whatever look this tasks ends up using (which I'm more in favor of). That's what I was trying to discuss in T11153 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T11153>

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami