D28744: Rewrite of the global shortcuts kcm

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 20 20:02:36 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Here's how it looks with the old KCM: F8249724: Screenshot_20200420_125405.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8249724>

  So my KDE Daemon category has one entry in French for some odd reason. And the two KRunner entries are indeed still there and different, not merged.

  And the Power Management entry is full of duplicates internally and it's very confusing: F8249731: Screenshot_20200420_130010.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8249731>

  So yeah, it's not great in the existing KCM. In the new one it's nice that you can delete these duplicates, but I don't actually know what will happen when I do so, and the inability to get them back if I make a mistake makes me not want to try.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop