D28837: Add device icons to KDE Connect context menu

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 20:21:37 BST 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, KDE Connect, fvogt, ndavis.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Firefox supports setting icons on menus [1]. Chrome refuses to create a menu with unknown keys, so this is guarded by `IS_FIREFOX`.
  This uses the appropriate Breeze icons, except "computer-tablet" which I edited to have larger padding to somewhat fit better with the rest of the icons.

  [1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/menus#Icons

TEST PLAN
  Probably some ESR testing? Though it said something about Firefox 55, so I suspect that has been in there since.

  F8237728: Screenshot_20200414_210421.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8237728>

  (Will add the "Share..." icon once D28707 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28707> is in)

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/extension-kdeconnect.js
  extension/icons/computer-laptop-symbolic.svg
  extension/icons/computer-symbolic.svg
  extension/icons/smartphone-symbolic.svg
  extension/icons/tablet-symbolic.svg