D28817: fix (kcm): correct output identifier position on wayland

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 15:39:14 BST 2020

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added a comment.

  Thanks. Some minor remaining nitpicks you can change on push.

INLINE COMMENTS

> output_identifier.cpp:28
> +#include <PlasmaQuick/Dialog>
> +#include <KDeclarative/kdeclarative/qmlobject.h>

Lexicographical order. Also add an empty line to differentiate include groups:

  #include <QStandardPaths>
  #include <QTimer>
  #include <QQuickItem>
  #include <QQuickView>

  #include <KDeclarative/kdeclarative/qmlobject.h>
  #include <PlasmaQuick/Dialog>

> output_identifier.cpp:72
>          if (config->supportedFeatures() & KScreen::Config::Feature::PerOutputScaling) {
> -            // no scale adjustment needed on Wayland
> -            logicalSize = deviceSize;
> +            // Scale adjustment is not needed on Wayland, we use logical size"
> +            logicalSize = output->logicalSize().toSize();

You wanted to add a `.` but it became a `"`

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen