D28817: fix (kcm): correct output identifier position on wayland

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 15:15:16 BST 2020

romangg added a comment.

  Conceptually makes sense. +1 form me on that. Good solution. Thanks for outlining it in the summary.

  This patch can land with a fix for the view leak or without. I accept when my inline comments are fixed.

  @davidedmundson: can you give a quick accept on the solution from PlasmaQuick pov?

INLINE COMMENTS

> output_identifier.cpp:54
> +        qmlObject->completeInitialization();
> +        auto rootObj = qobject_cast<QQuickItem *>(qmlObject->rootObject());
> +        view->setMainItem(rootObj);

This part could use some empty lines.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen