D28657: [Notifications] Report roleNames in the relevant places

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 7 14:56:59 BST 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  QML needs it on the model it uses (`Notifications`) where they used to be but GammaRay seems to be taking them from the source (`NotificationsModel`).
  This has both models (and jobs model) return the `roleNames()` and moves them to `Utils` so they're shared.

TEST PLAN
  - Notifications still work
  - Inspecting the models with GammaRay has proper role names now.

  I kinda would have expected the rolenames from notificationsmodel to bubble down to us but maybe qml asks for them before we have initialized the models

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  libnotificationmanager/jobsmodel.cpp
  libnotificationmanager/jobsmodel.h
  libnotificationmanager/notifications.cpp
  libnotificationmanager/notificationsmodel.cpp
  libnotificationmanager/notificationsmodel.h
  libnotificationmanager/utils.cpp
  libnotificationmanager/utils_p.h