D28214: Add background portal

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 14:12:47 BST 2020

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> background.cpp:69
> +    qCDebug(XdgDesktopPortalKdeBackground) << "GetAppState called: no parameters";
> +    return m_appStates;
> +}

I don't really understand why we're exposing this. Is it for contained apps?

> background.cpp:133
> +
> +        QVariantMap map;
> +        map.insert(QStringLiteral("result"), static_cast<uint>(result));

const QVariantMap map = { {QStringLiteral("result"), static_cast<uint>(result)} };

> background.cpp:194
> +    if (autostartFlags.testFlag(AutostartFlag::Activatable)) {
> +       desktopEntryConfigGroup.writeEntry(QStringLiteral("DBusActivatable"), true);
> +    }

Will dbus look in autostart though?

> background.cpp:207
> +
> +    connect(window, &KWayland::Client::PlasmaWindow::activeChanged, this, [=] () {
> +        setActiveWindow(window->appId(), window->isActive());

context should be [this]

> background.cpp:210
> +    });
> +    connect(window, &KWayland::Client::PlasmaWindow::unmapped, this, [=] () {
> +        uint windows = 0;

[this]

> background.h:79
> +    uint m_notificationCounter = 0;
> +    QList<KWayland::Client::PlasmaWindow*> m_windowList;
> +    QVariantMap m_appStates;

I'd call it windows, it's better not include the type. It will change to QVector with Qt6 anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop