D27100: [GTK Config] Parameterise GTK config editing

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 1 21:08:47 BST 2020

cblack accepted this revision.
cblack added a comment.

  Besides one minor over-verbosity issue, this looks like shipit material to me. Drop the QVariant() wrappers (but don't drop the `#include`) before landing, please.

INLINE COMMENTS

> gtktheme.cpp:42
>      ) {
> -        ConfigEditor::setGtk2ConfigValue(QStringLiteral("gtk-theme-name"), QStringLiteral("Breeze"));
> +        ConfigEditor::setGtk2ConfigValue(QStringLiteral("gtk-theme-name"), QVariant(QStringLiteral("Breeze")));
>      }

You don't need to wrap the QStringLiteral with a QVariant here

> gtktheme.cpp:53-55
> +        ConfigEditor::setGtk3ConfigValueGSettings(QStringLiteral("gtk-theme"), QVariant(QStringLiteral("Breeze")));
> +        ConfigEditor::setGtk3ConfigValueSettingsIni(QStringLiteral("gtk-theme-name"), QVariant(QStringLiteral("Breeze")));
> +        ConfigEditor::setGtk3ConfigValueXSettingsd(QStringLiteral("Net/ThemeName"), QVariant(QStringLiteral("Breeze")));

Ditto here

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool

BRANCH
  parameterise-gtk-config-io (branched from master)