D13243: Add checkbox that can show virtual streams in the applet.

Sefa Eyeoglu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 26 23:08:07 BST 2019

sefaeyeoglu added a comment.

  In D13243#538519 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13243#538519>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > What's the use case?

  I have a "module-null-sink" loaded at all times. I use it to record from via OBS, so I can selectively record Desktop Audio. (This is coupled with a "module-loopback" so I can hear the Null Sink with my headset, too). Of course I need to manually set application streams to point to my null sink. I always do this with pavucontrol. It would be more convenient though, if I could just use the PA applet as it has the nice drag and drop feature there. As this behaviour is disabled by default it should not impact those who don't need this.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet