D24223: [RFC] Add global themes that mimic other platforms' workflows

Fabian Riethmayer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 26 06:52:38 BST 2019

fabianr added a comment.

  > I'd also consider to make the global theme also change plasma theme, color scheme or even application style so that it switches to a even more similiar interface. If Cupertino global theme switched to a light version of https://store.kde.org/p/1252328/, that would be, well, //extraordinary//. In such case, I'd also consider the addition of a Fluent theme. Still, I can see why this would be much harder.

  Please, no other plasma themes, color themes, application styles, icons, ... then the default ones in any official LnF. If we ship them as part of a default LnF we would need to support them as well. Documenting and fixing all the inconsistencies with the default ones is more then enough :)

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons