D24178: Add ability to cycle through sources in mediacontroller applet

Dylan McDougall noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 24 12:21:08 BST 2019

dylanmcdougall added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in ExpandedRepresentation.qml:121
> Why [W]? W for Walk? Seems kind of arbitrary; "walk" isn't really a word I would associate with this. In any event this seems like the kind of thing that would benefit from being a global shortcut rather than something that only works when the applet is open and has focus.

I agree with your judgement on this. I will look into how I can change this.

> ngraham wrote in main.qml:252
> Why wouldn't you want to be able to do this when there are two sources?

mpris2Source.sources always has at least one value, that value being "@multiplex". Because of this it will have a length of 3 when there are two audio sources, a length of 4 when there are three, etc. Perhaps I should include a comment to clarify and avoid this confusion.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace