D12827: Added process details in the process list context menu

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 13 15:08:34 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D12827#528767 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12827#528767>, @chrisx wrote:

  > @meven Sorry I've totally forgotten about your suggestions when I was updating the patch...
  >  I have renamed `DetailsDlg` to `ProcessDetailsDialog`. But I've got some minor issues with code indentation. I have tried out `uncrustify-kf5` (which didn't even work out-of-box. Instead of formatting the files in-place, it produced `*.uncrustify` files instead. I have uncrustify 0.69, and I worked around the issue by adding `--replace` to the arguments for uncrystify in `uncrustify-kf5`). But the script produces way too many changes in some files I changed. One of those files is `processes_linux_p.cpp`, which uses both spaces and tabs for indentation. So at this moment I've only committed some of the indentation changes.
  >  Any further help with pushing this patch forward would be greatly appreciated.

  Sorry I should have mentioned and better explained.
  The uncrustify-kf5 is located kde-dev-scripts and depends on uncrustify.
  To use it only for a few files a workaround is to run it git add only the files you mean to commit and then git checkout the files you don't want to chaneg.
  If too many lines are concerned better skip this here then.

  Please note I am no ksysguard maintainer, and the Ksysguard app is going through a UI renew.

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library