D24917: KCM Style port to KConfigXT

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 25 14:50:22 BST 2019

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcmstyle.cpp:317
> +
> +    m_model->setSelectedStyle(m_settings->widgetStyle());

That line and the metaenum wrangling could likely be factored out somehow and shared with load(). Especially the enum part is uncommon enough that we probably want to hide it behind a nicer name (also would help a bit having a more consistent level of abstraction in the code of those functions).

> kcmstyle.h:48
>      Q_PROPERTY(StylesModel *model READ model CONSTANT)
> -
> -    Q_PROPERTY(bool iconsOnButtons READ iconsOnButtons WRITE setIconsOnButtons NOTIFY iconsOnButtonsChanged)
> -    Q_PROPERTY(bool iconsInMenus READ iconsInMenus WRITE setIconsInMenus NOTIFY iconsInMenusChanged)
> +    Q_PROPERTY(StyleSettings* styleSettings READ styleSettings CONSTANT)
>      Q_PROPERTY(ToolBarStyle mainToolBarStyle READ mainToolBarStyle WRITE setMainToolBarStyle NOTIFY mainToolBarStyleChanged)

Please have the space before the * and not after to follow the style of that file (see the Q_PROPERTY just above).

> kcmstyle.h:66
>
> -    bool iconsOnButtons() const;
> -    void setIconsOnButtons(bool enable);
> -    Q_SIGNAL void iconsOnButtonsChanged();
> -
> -    bool iconsInMenus() const;
> -    void setIconsInMenus(bool enable);
> -    Q_SIGNAL void iconsInMenusChanged();
> +    StyleSettings* styleSettings() const;

ditto

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop