D24844: [Applet] Remove hamburger button and menu

Petr K noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 22 05:20:29 BST 2019

pkloc added a comment.

  There is use case for quick increase of maximum volume and I use it a lot, for quiet youtube videos.
  I just checked, and "new" way is same amount of clicks away so I wouldn't oppose it too much. Still, personally old way feels more intuitive.

  Now I'm starting to see benefits of LTS releases, I'm starting to feel like Plasma UI is changing too rapidly as of late.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  single-way-to-raise-max-volume (branched from master)