D24720: [applets/systemtray] Rewrite popups with layouts

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 21 20:30:57 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Based on a search of some examples of RTL UI settings I'm going to say headings also go on the right side, so it seems they were actually not correctly placed before.

  But I actually still have two other dilemmas:

  - the pin icon doesn't show up anymore in the "Status and Notifications" popup and I have no idea why
  - the pin icon is now noticeably bigger, should I make it smaller?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  popup-rewrite (branched from master)