D24732: Rewrite AppChooser dialog

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 14:14:17 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Aha, the old one was indeed still running! I can see the new one now.

  - My request to give the scrollview a frame and the background isn't implemented yet.
  - My request to use the pointing hand cursor when hovering over an app isn't implemented yet.
  - Long app names still get elided rather than becoming multi-line strings.

INLINE COMMENTS

> AppChooserDialog.qml:99
> +            bottom: parent.bottom
> +            horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter

Set left and right anchors too so it takes up the full width

> AppChooserDialog.qml:103
> +        opacity: visible
> +        placeholderText: i18n("search...");
> +

Capitalize the S

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop