D24732: Rewrite AppChooser dialog

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 14:06:48 BST 2019

jgrulich added a comment.

  In D24732#549750 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24732#549750>, @ngraham wrote:

  > On my system, it's at `/usr/lib64/libexec/xdg-desktop-portal-kde`. I tried overriding that file with the one I just built from source (because it didn't seem to use the built-from-source one at `~/kde/usr/lib64/libexec/xdg-desktop-portal-kde`) but even then, I still get the old dialog in the Flatpak version of Dolphin. What am I doing wrong here?

  Did you kill the previous one? It might still be running and that's why it didn't pick the new dialog. You can also start it manually, just kill any xdg-desktop-portal-kde instance and run the one you want (from any location).  It will even tell you it's already running when you use "QT_LOGGING_RULES='xdp*.debug=true'".

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop