D24734: [KCM] remove the page indicator dots

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 16:21:18 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  I didn't change mine. And I have mentioned it multiple times before and explicitly in the review request to add the combobox: I see the combobox only as an intermediate solution. By that we have now two different ways of selecting outputs, one through the graphical view and one with the combobox instead of only one.

  Longterm the combobox should go away and all outputs disabled and enabled, replicas or not, should be selectable in some way through the graphical view. In this case the dots are valuable for giving an indication on how many outputs there are, which one is selected and you can switch through all of them one by one without searching them in the graphical view.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen