D24635: feedback kcm: Improve wording and presentation of the user feedback settings

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 11:33:25 BST 2019

apol added a comment.

  I'll insist, this KCM is distributed by Plasma.
  An Okular user on Windows won't have it available, this makes for tendentious data.

  Even with Plasma users, the process of explaining people "you have to go to enable it in system settings, then you go to enable it in the app" is unnecessarily complex. This is something we must account for.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace