D24483: [Weather data engine] Handle windy conditions in NOAA backend

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 9 15:35:57 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Where I live (in the desert), we often have days that are very windy with no clouds or rain, especially in the springtime. On such days, the data engine always falls back to `IonInterface::NotAvailable`, which is not accurate; a forecast //is// available, but we're not handling it.

  Since this new condition is at the end of the conditional, it won't be triggered unless it really is windy with no other conditions.

  I agree that the proposed icon is not very good. I would be okay with delaying this until we have a real `weather-wind` icon if you would prefer.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace