D25381: Make QPushButton/QToolButton the same height as QLineEdit

Yunhe Guo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 19 09:00:53 GMT 2019

guoyunhe added a comment.

  In D25381#564404 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25381#564404>, @ndavis wrote:

  > If we do make flat toolbuttons buttons (`autoRaise == true`) and non-flat buttons the same size, we will need to change the default icon size for all buttons to 22px, or we will have a ton of UI regressions. Any non-flat button with a fixed icon size is going to have a regression. Anyone who was using non-flat buttons with 22px icons to get a bigger clickable area will need to switch to 32px icons. This also means that breeze-icons' problem with 32px icon style consistency will show itself more often.

  Thanks for the remind!

  By default, QToolButton with 22px icons look good:

  F7771214: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7771214>

  When change to 32px, still okay:

  F7771218: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7771218>

  Maybe this is because Dolphin has all icons in 32px. Do you know any application that miss 32px icons in toolbar? Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze