D24122: [GTK3] Generate Breeze Light assets

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 12 22:46:50 GMT 2019

cblack added a comment.

  In D24122#561761 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24122#561761>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Could we repurpose the Breeze Light and Breeze Dark GTK themes to simply hardcode everything to be dark or light rather than following the color scheme? That mirrors what we do for the Plasma theme.

  The way things are set up currently, not without obscene code duplication. I've been looking into alternative methods for how to get the colour definitions into the theme besides what we have now (that would allow doing this without much code duplication), but I can't get any answers about things necessary for alternative methods.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk