D25222: [Lock Screen] Fix album art binding loop

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 10 17:56:41 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> MediaControls.qml:103
>              source: mpris2Source.albumArt
> -            sourceSize: Qt.size(width, height)
> +            sourceSize: Qt.size(paintedWidth, paintedHeight)
>              visible: status === Image.Loading || status === Image.Ready

We will display at a fixed height assigned from the layout and we adjust our item width to match the aspect ratio ourselves.

Therefore,  it only really makes sense to set a height on sourceSize
i.e  sourceSize.height: height

> If only one dimension of the size is set to greater than 0, the other dimension is set in proportion to preserve the source image's aspect ratio.

which is what we want

Image loads, we resize our width, but we won't re-evaluate this, so no loop.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace