D13095: Scren brightness follow a quatratic progression

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 21 09:07:17 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  In D13095#279659 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13095#279659>, @thsurrel wrote:

  > - accept to break some systems (but who wants that ?)

  If these systems' breakage is because of an erroneous kernel driver, we can accept it. My system goes with brightness from 0 to 7500, and screen is activated at 1. It going dark at some higher value than 0 seems buggy to me. Is there some kernel directive on how it is supposed to work, i.e. if a display should be on at 1? @ngraham: what laptop model do you have?

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil