D21278: [Touchpad KCM] Fix kded crashing at startup

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 20 01:28:02 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  Codewise looks fine. Good adaption in comparison to first revision! Question remains if we want to further disconnect/deactivate the applet functionality in case libinput is used. We don't need to watch the keyboard presses at all. Same holds for the Wayland case, where we wouldn't even need the kcminit at all (T6084 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T6084>).

  Anyways, we can do small steps. This looks good already. Let's wait for some feedback from bug report and I would be happy with current revision.

INLINE COMMENTS

> xlibtouchpad.h:63
>      bool enabled();
> -    void setTouchpadOff(int touchpadOff);
> -    int touchpadOff();
> +    virtual void setTouchpadOff(int touchpadOff) {}
> +    virtual int touchpadOff() = 0;

Q_UNUSED

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop