D16425: Added new Suspend then Hibernate option

Alejandro Valdes noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 17 02:04:30 BST 2019

avaldes added a comment.

  > This patch doesn't seem to work for me. I have Arch Linux, powerdevil-5.15.5-1 and your patch applied. After clicking the check-box the "Apply" button doesn't get active. Therefore, this setting is not being saved.

  Did you enable the Suspend Session option too? you need to enable the Suspend Session before using the new checkbox, it is the same behavior of "Even when an external monitor is connected" checkbox. Is a limitation on how powerdevil UI is built.

  > Also, why does the checkbox label say "While asleep, hibernate after 3 hours"? This value can be overriden in /etc/systemd/sleep.conf

  It is the default timeout, there's no easy way to change it using a UI or a parameter, unless we want to point the users to modify a root-owned file.

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil