D16425: Added new Suspend then Hibernate option

Reverend Homer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 16 20:45:03 BST 2019

reverendhomer added a comment.

  Hi,

  In D16425#465325 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16425#465325>, @avaldes wrote:

  > In D16425#465321 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16425#465321>, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > UI looks good enough for now. But is this the full diff? It seems like something got lost. The whole patch should include the changes from all commits in your branch, not just the last one.
  >

  > should be fixed now, I'm not sure what happened with arcanist.

  This patch doesn't seem to work for me. I have Arch Linux, powerdevil-5.15.5-1 and your patch applied. After clicking the check-box the "Apply" button doesn't get active. Therefore, this setting is not being saved.

  Also, why does the checkbox label say "While asleep, hibernate after 3 hours"? This value can be overriden in /etc/systemd/sleep.conf

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil