D20186: [libinput-touchpad-kcm] Use wayland specific touchpad KCM UI when libinput is used on X11

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 13 21:38:33 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D20186#464906 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20186#464906>, @romangg wrote:

  > For the next release some pointers where still work could be done:
  >
  > - Touchpads do never feature acceleration profiles I believe.

  That's true for the moment, but this is planned for a future Libinput release. So maybe keep support in the backend just in case it ever materializes.

  > But for now let's celebrate finally shipping a fitting libinput KCM on X as well! Great job Atul! Thank you for your hard work and for being patient in the review process.

  Indeed. Party time for sure!!! Also @atulbi if you don't already have commit access you should seriously consider applying--especially given that you're now the maintainer of the touchpad KCM. See https://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account

  For now I can land this for you once you've adderssed the last of Roman's inline comments.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D20186