D20265: Introduce libnotificationmanager

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 5 10:55:46 BST 2019

hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> notificationgroupcollapsingproxymodel.cpp:175
> +    emit dataChanged(idx, idx, dirtyRoles);
> +    emit dataChanged(idx.child(0, 0), idx.child(rowCount(idx) - 1, 0), dirtyRoles);
> +

I know this really sucks, and I'm not going to be pushy on this because you've been waiting on this review forever.

But: Qt 5.13 has deprecated `QModelIndex::child` (they want us to use `QAIM::index` now always), leading to noisy builds. For new code it'd be amazing to avoid it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace