D19822: [Task Manager] Toggle mute when the audio indicator is clicked

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 28 13:39:14 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Hey guys,
  I propose that we shelve the discussion about making this optional since it seems like we all agree that it should be on by default. In my experience, focusing on the points of //dis//agreement makes it likely that nothing gets landed, and relationships get damaged in the process. Once we've got the feature polished up, endowed with a solid user interface, and in production, maybe at that point we can evaluate from a position of having more information whether we really need an option for it.

  Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop