D19822: [Task Manager] Toggle mute when the audio indicator is clicked

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 28 08:03:26 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  > In D19822#439336 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19822#439336>, @filipf wrote:
  >
  >> As for options overload, based on the reasoning above and the fact that we've recently split up the options and that we have space, I don't agree that this should be approached through the prism of UI clutter.
  >

  > "We had so many options we went from one page to two pages, so now we can add more options!" :-)

  Yeah but they're good options, great options, the best of options!

  Just kidding, let's find work on making this feature a bit more dummy-proof then.

  Here's the code I have for color:

  - I removed edits in Task.qml
  - and in AudioStream.qml I did:

  `

    Kirigami.Icon { // replaces IconItem at line 106; need to import Kirigami as well
        id: audioStreamIcon
        anchors.fill: parent
        color: mouseArea.containsMouse? theme.negativeTextColor : theme.textColor
    }

    MouseArea {
        id: mouseArea
        anchors.fill: parent