D19873: [image-wallpaper] Fix horizontal alignment of the "Positioning:" row

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 19 15:10:23 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D19873#434441 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19873#434441>, @filipf wrote:

  > I just have to figure out how trick the image wallpaper's FormLayout into thinking its form is as wide as the main one's.

  That's why. :) They come from different sources, so the plugin's formLayout doesn't have access to the width data for the chooser's formLayout. However if you can figure out how to make this work, I think that would definitely be the ideal solution because then it wouldn't need any hacks.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace