D19874: [Kickoff] Reduce the margins of KickoffItem

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 19 08:03:55 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  I actually like the right margin because it contributes to visual hierarchy when headings are present:

  F6701391: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6701391>

  As for long descriptions, how often would you say it occurs that you have one? From my experience, a lot of horizontal space is still just left empty in Kickoff with only minor exceptions(entries). Although I am guessing you raised the font sizes in your case so that's why the issues is a bit more prominent?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop