D19852: Change default Klipper behavior to accept images

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 18 14:04:07 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  It means only spectacle fills memory, not doing work in gimp.

  The issue is that spectacle closes, but we need klipper to copy the image in advance as it doesn't know that spectacle is about to close. It's unique to this situation.

  > Your approach is just going to give the data a different MIME type.

  Additional mime hint, not a different mime type.

  But you're right my idea could be expanded upon to only keep the image when it's the top of the stack, that would work nicely.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace