D19852: Change default Klipper behavior to accept images

Karlo Dautović noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 18 13:48:23 GMT 2019

kdautovic added a comment.

  The problem I see with that is that memory usage wasn't solved. Regardless of whether we use my approach or your approach, they're going to use the same amount of memory if people copy screenshots to clipboard. Your approach is just going to give the data a different MIME type.

  This way, all image handling applications get the same behavior.

  With all of this in mind, perhaps the best solution would be to never save images in history, so that once something else is copied, the image is forgotten.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace