D19838: [powerdevil] Touch up messages/prompts

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 18 05:36:55 GMT 2019

rooty marked 7 inline comments as done.
rooty added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:330
> Remove "the profile"

Hmm sure

> ngraham wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:367
> "or the action is not supported" -> "or the action not being supported"

"or because the action is not supported", "This is due to the action not being supported" sounds too elaborate for my taste and I'd rather have a disconnected clause here

> ngraham wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:541
> Are we 100% sure that `name` will always be a good enough string that the user will recognize it as their mouse? (not a rhetorical question, I really am wondering :) )
>
> Same for other instances below too.

I thought about that, then realized that the heading says "Mouse" (Mouse Battery Low)  "Keyboard" etc. so it seems redundant too (to repeat it in the body text)

> ngraham wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:607
> "go into" -> "enter" ?

Better, yes. We could use just "enter hibernation" without mode too

> ngraham wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:612
> "go to sleep" is just fine here

Not very fancy tho 🤣

> ngraham wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:643
> Not sure this comment is really necessary :)

:)

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil