D19837: Add support for applications in KNSBackend

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 17 17:11:19 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
leinir added reviewers: apol, ngraham, Discover Software Store.
leinir added a project: Discover Software Store.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Prior to this patch, when loading a knsrc file which would show applications from the KDE Store, the entries would be shown in the Application Addons menu. This patch adds functionality to put those into the Application category, and further adds filtering on architecture for those packages (so we only show entries with downloadable content supported by the machine we are running on).

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

AFFECTED FILES
  libdiscover/backends/KNSBackend/KNSBackend.cpp
  libdiscover/backends/KNSBackend/KNSBackend.h