D19561: Don't crash if the fwupd error is null

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 6 10:49:52 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
leinir added reviewers: Discover Software Store, apol, ngraham.
leinir added a project: Discover Software Store.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I got a difficult-to-reproduce crash, which pointed at the fact that this error can, at times, be null. Without the validity check this patch introduces, we then attempted to deref that null pointer, and crashed.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

AFFECTED FILES
  libdiscover/backends/FwupdBackend/FwupdBackend.cpp