D19433: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Increase username and action button font size

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 09:23:52 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D19433#422359 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19433#422359>, @filipf wrote:

  > From a technical point of view I'm not sure this is the ideal solution. It's not hardcoding font sizes, but is changing only 2 labels (to be headings when they're actually not headings) while the other ones remain 10pt.

  But I didn't mean to increase the font size of the clock, the keyboard or session buttons, just the username and action buttons (and maybe the username/password fields.

  > The best solution would be if we had an option for configuring SDDM font sizes. At the very least we could adjust font size based on the screen resolution. #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/> people, what do you think?

  You could change the font DPI.

  > If this ends up being the best we can do I would prefer to have level 4 just so there isn't a big discrepancy between label sizes.

  They come out small and blurry. Take a look at my previous comment.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace