D19433: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Increase username and action button font size

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 09:07:09 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  From a technical point of view I'm not sure this is the ideal solution. It's not hardcoding font sizes, but is changing only 2 labels (to be headings when they're actually not headings) while the other ones remain 10pt.

  The best solution would be if we had an option for configuring SDDM font sizes. At the very least we could adjust font size based on the screen resolution. #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/> people, what do you think?

  If this ends up being the best we can do I would prefer to have level 4 just so there isn't a big discrepancy between label sizes.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace