D21810: [desktoppackage] Re-add spacing between inline message and first UI element

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 14 22:44:42 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  TBH I really don't like this message anyway. It's so in-your-face. But while it exists, I guess we should make it look prettier. :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConfigurationContainmentAppearance.qml:83
>
> +    Item { // spacer; we need it because we set ColumnLayout's spacing to 0
> +        visible: lockedWidgetsMessage.visible

Instead of adding a whole new item with conditional visibility, you could just add `Layout.bottomMargin: Kirigami.Units.smallSpacing * 2` to the InlineMessage itself

> ConfigurationContainmentAppearance.qml:110
>              visible: !switchContainmentWarning.visible
> -            Kirigami.FormData.label: i18nd("plasma_shell_org.kde.plasma.desktop", "Wallpaper Type:")
> +            Kirigami.FormData.label: i18nd("plasma_shell_org.kde.plasma.desktop", "Wallpaper type:")
>              QtControls.ComboBox {

This is a string change which means it can't go into 5.16.1

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop