D21794: Style the session selector to be more Breeze

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 14 18:47:01 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Final comments and then it's a ship it from me!

INLINE COMMENTS

> BreezeMenuStyle.qml:12
> +        property color borderColor: PlasmaCore.ColorScope.textColor
> +        border.color: Qt.rgba(borderColor.r, borderColor.g, borderColor.b, 0.3)
> +        border.width: 1

It's still not working right with dark themes:

F6889724: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6889724>

What do you say we steal the code for kirigami's separator color?

- first we remove the `property color ...` line above, and then do:

`border.color: Qt.tint(PlasmaCore.ColorScope.textColor, Qt.rgba(color.r, color.g, color.b, 0.7))`

looks good now IMO:

F6889733: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6889733>

> BreezeMenuStyle.qml:18
> +        verticalAlignment: Text.AlignVCenter
> +
> +        color: styleData.selected ? PlasmaCore.ColorScope.highlightedTextColor : PlasmaCore.ColorScope.textColor

there's whitespace here

> BreezeMenuStyle.qml:21
> +        font.pointSize: config.fontSize
> +
> +        text: styleData.text

whitespace here as well

REPOSITORY